Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Essential Skills With Tom Vizzini



Essential Skills With Tom Vizzini | 5.9 GB

Street level NLP and persuasion skills for use in everyday life. Street smart, real skills for the real world.

# Artful Anchoring (Parts 1 & 2)
# Condiment Anchoring
# Anchoring Influence And Other Sneaky Stuff (Parts 1-4)
# Money Magnet
# Essential Skills Basics (7 avi’s)

Mastering Tonality
Trance
Calibration
Magical Rapport
Rapport
Anchoring
Goal Getting

What is Anchoring? The art of putting a push button on emotions… your own and other peoples.

I thought I would write about why we have chosen some of the skills that that we have and decided that they are ESSENTIAL. These are street wise methods. They are designed to give you an overwhelming advantage in everyday life. There is probably nothing fair about them. To me, that’s OK! My definition of an anchor is anything that brings up a feeling or thought of any other thing. It reminds you of something that you have experienced. It might actually bring back that feeling or emotion completely.

I have this habit. Whenever someone around me is having fun…I anchor it. If they are laughing, I anchor it. I think people should feel good around me and I am not going to leave that to chance. If they are in a bad mood I will fire the anchor. They can feel shitty later when I am not around. I walk up to people and when they smile and shake my hand I also touch them an the shoulder. Well how could you use this? You could just keep it in the context of a seminar and never use it in real life or spent lots of time just touching yourself.

Download:
Rapidshare (jdownloader/cryptload):
http://linksave.in/195790608149d9e406a4d4d

Megaupload (jdownloader/cryptload):
http://linksave.in/166239980049d9e3c1d68c5

0 comments: